2016 Celebration of Caring
An Evening with Academy Award-winning actress Marlee Matlin was held on Sunday, April 10, 2016 at the Westin La Paloma Resort & Spa. Her presentation was entitled “Live Generously: Healing the World, One Person at a Time.” We honored our pioneer families, past board presidents, and 75 years of service in the community. The proceeds benefit the individuals, families and children we serve.
The 75th Anniversary Celebration of Caring Planning Committee: Heather Caine; Fred Fruchthendler; Janis Wolfe Gasch, Au.D.; Jill Rosenzweig, Ed.D.; Betty Anne Sarver, and Liz Weiner Schulman.
- Click here to see our GUEST PHOTOS on Facebook
- Click here to view our 75th Anniversary commemorative PROGRAM printed by Allegra Printing – Peter and Cyd Marcus
- Click here to read the Arizona Jewish Post story: Groundbreaking actress will help JFCS celebrate 75th year
2015 Celebration of Caring
“An Evening with Henry Winkler” was presented by The Jim Click Automotive Team and Mel & Enid Zuckerman on April 14, 2015 at The Westin La Paloma Resort and Spa in Tucson. This special event was attended by more than 300 who were captivated by Henry Winkler’s keynote talk, but even more so by his humble and engaging personality.
2014 Celebration of Caring
- Watch the video honoring Drs. Herschel & Jill Rosenzweig
- Check out photos of our guests, compliments of volunteer photographer Athol Cline.
- We are grateful to our sponsors and all who purchased tribute ads in our luncheon program.
2013 Celebration of Caring
During the April 18, 2013 event, stories about the people we serve came to life through a dramatic play that creatively expressed the healing our clients experience. Matt Bowdren produced the play.
Guests enjoyed lunch, networking, and an engaging overview of JFCS’s social and behavioral health programs that make a difference for people during life’s biggest challenges.