Arizona Charitable Tax Credit
Pay less in taxes and give hope to vulnerable families
Your gift will help to provide:
● Trauma therapy for children and teenagers
● Safe transportation services
● Age appropriate play therapy equipment
● Counseling for low-income people dealing with serious depression
● Gift baskets for needy children and families during the Jewish holidays
Even though changes have been proposed to federal tax deductible contributions, your donation to JFCS of Southern Arizona will still qualify for the Arizona Qualifying Charitable Organization tax credit for up to $400 for a donor filing as single or head of household, and up to $800 for a donor filing as married/joint.
The State of Arizona issued codes for all Qualified Charitable Organizations (QCO). You can use the QCO code on your 2019 tax return to claim your charitable tax credit. JFCS of Southern Arizona’s QCO code is 20683.
Mail a check
Mail a check to: 4301 E. 5th Street, Tucson, AZ 85711
Please use the link below to make your gift.
Your monetary donation funds our counseling and social services, providing much needed supports to vulnerable people in our community. The Network for Good platform allows you to securely contribute to JFCS.